Your safety is important to us. We recommend you the following guidelines when using our premium soy candles.
Never leave a candle unattended, keep away from drafts and overhanging materials, keep away from children, burn on a heat safe surface, burn wax until the melt pool reaches the edge of the container for an even burn each time. SilkyRain will not be responsible for any damage occurred due to not following recommend guidelines.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and burn the candle maximum of three hours at a time.
- Keep lighted candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Avoid burning candles near combustible materials.
- Store candles in a cool, dark, dry place. They should be stored flat to prevent warping.
- Avoid putting candles in drafts to prevent rapid and uneven burning and excessive dripping.
- Keep wicks trimmed to 5 mm. Long or crooked wicks cause uneven burning, dripping and too large flame.
- To remove wax from washable fabrics, scrape off excess wax and run boiling water through the material.
- Remove wax from holders by running very hot water over them.
- Candles will fade if left in the light for an extended period of time. Never put candles in a window or directly expose to bright outdoor light or indoor spotlights.
- Candles should always be burned in proper candle-holders or bases, and should be two and half inches apart from each when burning outside a holder.
- When blowing out a candle, hold your finger in front of the flame and blow at it. The air will flow around the finger and extinguish the candle from both sides. This will prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Once there is less than half an inch of wax remaining, discontinue use
- You can reuse the shell into a plant pot or cup.